Monday, April 21, 2014

Clean and Green Week
We will be celebrating Clean and Green Week this week starting tomorrow and ending Tuesday, April 29th. First grade has been assigned to collect aluminum cans. I have sent home a bag for you to start collecting in. If you have more cans than will fit in the bag, we should have more bags for you to get in the office. I think the grade with the most cans wins a party! Bring those cans in by Tuesday, April 29th.

Mother's Day Special Gift
Mother’s Day is coming up and we will be making a “special gift” for our moms. I would love to purchase all the materials myself but I cannot. So I am asking for each person to bring $2.50 to cover cost for our Mother’s Day Special Gift.

Plays Scenery
Over the summer, we had a leak where we store our scenery props for our plays. They were all ruined. L On a brighter note, the high school art department has volunteered to make new scenery. They have requested a few materials in order to make our items. I will get the materials if I could have each student bring $2 to help me with purchasing those materials.

Thank you so much!