Thursday, May 15, 2014

Honor's Day
Monday is Honor's Day at 9:00 in the morning. Please have your child dress in "church attire" just like they did for our plays. I plan on taking a class picture before Honor's Day since we will all be dressed so nice.

Pet Day
The reason I haven't written anything about our 1st Grade Pet Day is because I had to take it away from this class. I really don't like punishing the few kids who didn't deserve this punishment, but since it is a class reward, I have to take it away as a class. I wrote the letters --Pet Day-- on the board and a letter was erased when the class as a whole was misbehaving and we are now all erased so that means no Pet Day this year. :-(

Drivers
I have plenty of drivers to take us over to the Rec Center on Wednesday next week. They are Morgan Jordan and Tammy Law. I will also be driving my car if needed, but I don't think we will need any extra seats for. ALL PARENTS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND THIS PARTY! You may meet us there at 10:00.

PLEASE BRING PIZZA MONEY BY FRIDAY. $3

Remember the Talent Show is tonight in the cafetorium at 6:30. Come and watch all of the "stars" here at PLAS!